Apr 6, 2016
Before we leave for cruises and venture off on bachelor parties, we sit down at Lakeland's Beer Revolution drinking delicious craft beer. On this show, we discuss
- Driving in Florida is awful
- Win a prize for the most creative iTunes review
- Commenting on three year-old Facebook posts
- The Number One Oreo Podcast
- You can't beat original Pringles
- Guns N' Roses are back and their ticket prices are ridiculous
- Why craft beer varieties are different than cookie varieties
- When your podcast content gets real
- Alex gets uncomfortable at the Orlando City tailgate
- Crawfish boil etiquette
- Red potatoes are underrated
- Brian is ready to go to Pound Town
- What's on your bang playlist?
- Chris will hate you if you don't go to his 40th birthday party
- Is carbonated water soda?
- Bachelor parties
Music featured on this show includes Mr. Brownstone by Guns N' Roses.