Oct 10, 2018
Before we headed to the BYOCB Intern Club Halloween Horror Nights event, we all got together to record a pre-show and then Alex and Fisher got back together the following morning to struggle through the second half of the show. We greatly appreciate all of our friends who made it out to the event. It means more than you know. On this episode, we discuss:
- Prepping for the HHN event
- Jager Bombs
- Fresh haircuts and shaves for men
- Revisiting the NFL football overtime discussion
- Stickers are now at Tin and Taco downtown location
- Greatest voicemail ever from Not John Fogerty
- The Purge TV series and who would die first?
- American Horror Story
- Intern's Intern turned 21
- Alex's house is Rover crazy
- Our Lyft car was stolen
- Fisher and Alex take a Yellow cab
- People of Kissimmee
- Conference life and cold showers
- Dropping an f bomb at karaoke
Big thanks to our friends at Mason Danger Beard Co. who hook us up with some AWESOME beard products! Enter BYOCB at checkout for 15% off your order.
Our newest sponsor is Tin and Taco and we absolutely love it there. Tell them BYOCB sent you.