May 24, 2016
We venture away from Lakeland's Beer Revolution and head out to Lake County to hang out with our friends Swervey and Trey of The Swervey Jones Show for a back porchcast, where we get a bit drunk and very giggly. We were invaded by an air glider and eaten alive by mosquitoes. On this episode, you'll hear
- Podcast Mafia lovefest
- Creampie crazy
- Marrying above your level
- Not wearing your wedding ring
- Physical attractions with your significant other
- Separate Lives
- The wonderful world of podcasting
- When your balls hang low
- Fisher would make a good gay man
- IPA challenge mixed with some Fireball
I'll probably add more show notes when I can remember what we talked about. Give those guys from the Swervey Jones Show some love and head out to their event on June 4th. Make sure you celebrate our one-year anniversary with us on June 11th at 5 PM.
Music featured on this show includes whatever the theme song for Dusty Rhodes is and Separate Lives by Phil Collins and someone else.