Nov 15, 2016
It's our second show from GB's Bottle Shop, and this one may be slightly less inappropriate than the last one. The delicious Grapefruit Sculpin IPA may have been all over our equipment, but that didn't stop us from recording a brand new show for you all after drinking so many craft beers. Big thanks to our guests who sat in, including one Seth Rogue'n. On this show, we discuss
- Alex versus Liam Neeson
- McDonald's all day breakfast menu
- Spinach and artichoke dip
- Re-heating cold pizza and the pizza and mustard challenge
- Detachable faceplates on your radio
- The last call ever from Sad Nick Lachey?
- Our HUGE Drinking at Disney/BYOCB Monorail Pub Crawl
- The Walking Dead is back and people are flipping out
- WorldStarHipHop dot com
- Fisher is six years behind on American Horror Story
- Netflix life insurance
- Lady Gaga or Justin Timberlake - who is more talented?