Jul 10, 2016
From Johnny's Other Side in Orlando, we started drinking beers at 10:30 am while we enjoyed a delicious brunch. At about 15 minutes into the episode, our good friend Paul AKA Smooth Nipples joined us and tossed down some craft beers. Shout out to #The200 On this episode, we discuss
- Harlem Globetrotters
- We want to win Best Local Podcast and Alex makes a promise if we do
- Alex's valet nightmare
- Chris wants to learn harmonica
- Hot dog eating contest
- Alex attends a video game championship
- ABC's Greatest Hits
- Chris is raising his girls as wrestling fans
- Proper way to eat a cheesesteak
- Is chivalry dead?
- Keanu Reeves on a subway
- 4th of July parties and volleyball
- No Rocky marathon on the 4th of July?
- Pokemon Go
Music featured on this episode includes Civil War and Don't Cry by Guns N' Roses and The Quiet Things That No One Ever Knows by Brand New.